Inspired by Charles Hollis Jones, a pioneer in acrylic furniture design, the Vetro crib by Nursery Works is the epitome of modern glamour. This lucite crib complements any color scheme while adding a chic touch a nursery. Through its clear slatted front and back panels, solid ends and beautiful curved edges, parents can keep an eye on peacefully sleeping baby. Crafted from non-toxic and recyclable lucite, this eco-friendly crib features a fixed side rail and 3-level mattress heights.
A signature Nursery Works original and the first 100 percent recyclable, non-toxic acrylic crib on the market, the Vetro combines utility, purity and understated beauty. It is exclusively handcrafted and laser-etched with a unique limited edition number. Clear sides provide an unimpeded view of infant and nursery.
- 100% recyclable, non-toxic acrylic
- Three adjustable mattress levels
- Limited edition and specially numbered
- Hand-made with care
* Crib measures 27.96"W x 35.04"D x 52.76"H
* Stop using when child beings to climb or reaches 35"H
* Shown here paired with the Nook Pebble Organic Mattress.